Administration Building Closed for Mechanical Updates
The Kalamazoo Public Schools Administration Building, 1220 Howard St., closed at the end of September for mechanical updates. Departments housed in the Administration Building will operate out of temporary locations through April 2021.
Temporary office assignments will be:
• Business, Human Resources, and Food Service, 3410 Laird Ave.
• Superintendent’s Office, Teaching and Learning Services, Communications, 3333 S. Westnedge Ave.
• Student Services, 824 Jackson St.
• Administrative Info Systems, 600 W. Vine St.
• Transportation has permanently moved to its new facility, 1800 Ravine Road.
All phone numbers will remain the same.
Business Office - (269) 337-0115
Human Resources - (269) 337-0177
Food Service - (269) 337-0120
Superintendent’s Office - (269) 337-0123
Teaching and Learning Services - (269) 337-1680
Communications - (269) 337-1572
Student Services - (269) 337-0161
Transportation - (269) 337-0500
Administrative Info Systems - (269) 337-0146
KPS Administration Building mail should be sent to 3410 Laird Ave., Kalamazoo MI 49008
These buildings are not open to the public. Anyone needing to visit should call ahead and schedule an appointment.