Parent Teacher Organization and School Improvement Team:
All parents are invited and welcome to join the monthly PTO and SIT meetings. These are an excellent way to get involved in your child’s education and meet other families. Please contact the school's main office for meeting times and places.
Meet the Challenge:
1. Stop by and check on your child during school.
2. Attend PTO and/or School Improvement Team (SIT) meetings.
3. Attend parent/teacher conferences.
4. Attend school assemblies.
5. Volunteer at school events.
Thank you for being involved in your child's education!