Contact: Linda Howard, Principal
Location: 912 N. Burdick St., Kalamazoo MI 49007
Phone: (269) 337-0640
Fax: (269) 337-1626
Hours: Full day: 8:04 a.m.-3:10 p.m., Half day: 8:04 a.m.-11:20 a.m.
The mission of Lincoln International Studies School, an elementary magnet school focused on international studies, languages and technology, is to ensure that all children become responsible, self-motivated achievers through a challenging, enriched, and integrated curriculum that develops the unique talents of each child and celebrates diversity in partnership with staff, families, and community members in a safe, child-centered environment.
Standards and Expectations
The Lincoln leaders expect that students will:
• Speak kindly, speak with respect for one another and always use appropriate language.
• Move with care and safety in the building, be on time, and take care of school property as well as the property of others.
• Find solutions which do not involve physical contact, listen to others and solve problems in a fair and reasonable manner.
• Keep themselves and others safe by using equipment properly, playing safe games and leaving dangerous items at home.
• Practice the pillars of success daily—Respect, Responsibility and Caring.