Peachjar Flyer Distribution
Kalamazoo Public Schools uses Peachjar for the distribution of electronic flyers or e-flyers. E-flyers are an environmentally friendly and fiscally responsible way for the school district to keep families informed about community activities and opportunities that can enrich student experiences. KPS no longer distributes paper flyers from outside organizations.
To distribute a flyer through the KPS Peachjar system:
- Visit the KPS Peachjar page.
- Click “My Account” in the upper right corner.
- Click “Register Now.”
- Select account type “Program Provider” and register.
- Once an account is created, click “Send a Flyer” to submit a flyer for approval.
- If approved by KPS using our guidelines below, the flyer will be emailed directly to parents for each school selected and posted on the school’s website.
- Note: There is a fee for flyers promoting fee-based activities and events.
- There is no fee to upload to Peachjar for KPS schools or any organization advertising free, district-approved events. Flyers for free events can be submitted to email@example.com for approval.
- Promote positive educational, social, or physical activities that are designed for Pre-K to 12th grade students. Programs should not duplicate or compete with KPS programs.
- Include information about scholarship opportunities for students.
- Clearly state the sponsoring organization and contact information.
- Promote activities within Kalamazoo, Kalamazoo Township, Oshtemo Township or neighboring communities.
- Be translated into Spanish, if possible.
Flyers may not:
- Publicize or promote a particular church, religious organization or religious viewpoint
- Publicize or promote activities or programs related to a particular political party, organization or viewpoint
- Publicize or promote events deemed not suitable for children
- Advertise for a for-profit organization or contain sales-focused advertising language that simply promotes an individual or organization.
If you have any questions, please contact the Communications Department via email or call (269) 337-1572