In January 2009, the Board of Education approved five long-term goal areas: the improvement of reading, writing, math, Advanced Placement participation and success, and graduation rates. The district has made significant progress in all of these areas in the last decade. In November 2016, the Board of Education added two more long-term goals: continued improvement of district customer service and marketing and continued improvement of career awareness, exploration, and development in the middle years of education (grades 4-10).
- Strategic Planning Community Expectations (PDF)
- Strategic Planning Educator Expectations (PDF)
- Strategic Planning Parent Expectations (PDF)
- Strategic Planning Student Expectations (PDF)
- Strategic Planning Support Expectations (PDF)
Documentos en Espanol